Quickies: Monday, December 20th 2010
By Noah Michelson
> Mila Kunis weighs in on the Miley Cyrus Bong-gate: ""She was smoking some weed! Come on, now; that was not no legal [substance]!"
> Lady Gaga on her upcoming album: it's "a marriage of electronic music with major, epic, dare I even say, metal or rock 'n' roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats." We're already happily bracing ourselves for the beat down.
> Perez does a round up of celebrity responses to the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
> Xtina is already starting on her fifth studio album. Which is probably for the best -- the sooner we can forget about Bionic, the better it'll be for all of us.
> David Beckham receives the lifetime achievement award at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year ceremony. Congrats, Becks. Drop by sometime and we'll show you how proud of you we are...
> Katy Perry bypasses gay fave "Peacock" in favor of "E.T." for the fourth single from Teenage Dream. We're cool with that as long as there's a flying bike moment in the video.
Previously > Oscar Buzz is A'Buzzin'!
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne