Happy Holidays From Glee!
By Max Berlinger
As is to be expected with all hit TV shows, Glee's second season has been a bit shake-y. They've pretty much thrown plot out the window and been riding the gimmick train from here 'til next Tuesday (themed episodes and guest stars galore). But last week, our favorite little moppets from McKinley High finally got back on track towards their goal of winning nationals, while choosing songs, both Broadway standards and pop hits, that were chock full of double meanings.
Now, this little tidbit from the holiday episode hit the net and we couldn't be more pleased. It's little Kurt and his sexy new paramour singing the charmingly suggestive holiday classic 'Baby, it's Cold Outside". Yes, Glee, this is what we're talking about. Taking a traditionally straight, wholesome song and subverting it, all the while teasing the audience (and as much as everyone online is so desperate for the duo to kiss, we've always been fans of a good tease). The holidays just got a little brighter.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Power List 2013
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists