Craig Ferguson's Lost Dr. Who Song and Dance Routine
We adore Dr Who, especially the latest incarnation in the shape of the lovely, posh-boy, floppy-haired Matt Smith. You have to catch it on BBC America -- but it's worth it.
So, we were pleased when Smith turned up the Craig Ferguson show recently, as we like that imported chat-show Scotsman more than most hosts. But what we didn't see was this cut scene, a hilarious song-and-dance number by Ferguson, some stuffed toys, and a few camptastic dancers: the first three in particular are especially ridiculous.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Describes His Sexuality
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary