Camilla And The Kitty
By Phillip Crook
Photo: Getty Images
Camilla can't get no love, even from...kittens. Is it just us or is this poor creature evoking famed Scot William Wallace's battle cry against the English monarchy ("Freeeedom!")? Anyone? The Royals weathered more than a kitty scratch in the recent attack on the car carrying the Duchess of Cornwall and Prince of Wales. Kate Middleton's marriage to Prince William can't come soon enough to smooth the whole shebang over, even if a big shiny wedding has nothing to do with the attack's motivation: tuition hikes. We wonder how well Kate photographs with puppies?
-- PHILLIP B. CROOK
Previously > Oscar Buzz Is A'Buzzing!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary