Martha Stewart + Jesse Tyler Ferguson + Turkey = Heaven
By Noah Michelson
After a little cheese cloth was dunked in butter and white wine and some wrestling to get the wing tips under the turkey so they wouldn't burn, Martha and Ferguson presented a magazine cover-worthy bird (get the recipe here).
But the fun didn't stop there. Ferguson stayed for the entire show (a feat we were told is unusual -- guests usually tape their segment and dash) and also made gravy (Martha promised to give him one of her gravy separators from her Macy's line), wielded a staple gun to make turn a piece of plywood and a few saw horses into a table to accommodate Thanksgiving guests, and glue gunned corn husks together to create a "gourd gobbler" table center piece.
To bring a little Martha to your holiday table, visit her official website for recipes, entertaining tips, decorating ideas, and to see clips from today's show. And be sure to check out The Martha Stewart Show live at 10am EST and replayed at 2pm EST on the Hallmark channel.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson can be seen on ABC's Modern Family on Wednesdays at 9pm EST.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Gaga Gone Wild
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula