Chatter: Mr. Peanut
By Noah Michelson
"I am Mr. Peanut, and I can be silent no longer. While I have only the greatest respect for Mr. Levine, who is the senior director for marketing at Planters, I cannot live a lie. I’m a gay nut, and Benson and I are in love."
-- The crunchy, lovable mascot comes out (with a little help from Paul Rudnick) in The New Yorker.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes