Chatter: Mr. Peanut
By Noah Michelson
"I am Mr. Peanut, and I can be silent no longer. While I have only the greatest respect for Mr. Levine, who is the senior director for marketing at Planters, I cannot live a lie. I’m a gay nut, and Benson and I are in love."
-- The crunchy, lovable mascot comes out (with a little help from Paul Rudnick) in The New Yorker.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes
- The 8th Annual Power 50