B-List is the New A-List
By Max Berlinger
While the A-List boys over at Logo may find that primping and preening on the isle of Manhattan is all one needs to constitute a fabulous lifestyle, there are four other boroughs that queer New Yorkers call home, and some are just as fabulous, thankyouverymuch. Three Brooklyn boys (including Out's own Mike Albo) have released a video espousing life on the B-List, filled with Spank parties near Gowanus and seders in Park Slope with lesbian friends. While they may not live the high life (cough cough) of spa-ing, shopping, and dating famous people like their Manhattan counterparts, they're still doing quite well, if you ask us. In fact, we'd prefer to hang out with the B-List boys in Carroll Gardens than with Reichen and his gaggle of gays in Hell's Kitchen any day.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower