The Sitter, Not the Artist by Andrea Vecchiato
By Max Berlinger
While we've done our fair share of ogling pictures of naked men photographer Andrea Vecchiato has added a charity spin to relieve some of our guilt. These photos of models, actors and artists was caught by the photographer and the original prints will be sold with profits going to benefit the The National Autistic Society of the United Kingdom, so you can feel less creepy for drooling over these sexy but tasteful black and whites.
The title of the show, The Sitter, Not the Aritst comes from the Oscar Wilde quote, "Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not the sitter." Well played, Mr. Wilde.
The exhibit will be shown at The Gallery Soho in London from October 25th to November 2nd.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'