Need To Know: Alexis Houston
By Noah Michelson
Alexis Houston (yes -- one of those Houstons, she's Whitney's half-sister) just released her debut album Speak Love -- Life Lessons last week. A solid mix of R&B, soul, and dance, the album has unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you feel about the old adage "all publicity is good publicity") been overshadowed by a slew of rumors, including one about the singer hiding a transgender secret.
We caught up with Houston to chat about how she got her start in the business, Speak Love -- Life Lessons serving as her "musical autobiography," and that trans rumor:
For more info on Houston, visit her official website here.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend