Need To Know: Alexis Houston
By Noah Michelson
Alexis Houston (yes -- one of those Houstons, she's Whitney's half-sister) just released her debut album Speak Love -- Life Lessons last week. A solid mix of R&B, soul, and dance, the album has unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you feel about the old adage "all publicity is good publicity") been overshadowed by a slew of rumors, including one about the singer hiding a transgender secret.
We caught up with Houston to chat about how she got her start in the business, Speak Love -- Life Lessons serving as her "musical autobiography," and that trans rumor:
For more info on Houston, visit her official website here.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS