Johnny Knoxville Visits The Eagle
By Max Berlinger
For all of you leather daddy bears out there, you might not expect to see the goofy prank-playing Knoxville swigging a beer on the roof deck of The Eagle anytime soon, but he did drop by to give a sneak preview of his upcoming movie Jackass 3D to some of his beefy and hirsute new pals.
In addition, Vanity Fair has an interview with the boys of Jackass where they eagerly admit to and relish in the hyper-homosexual overtones that have played a huge role in their franchise. The sometimes maniacally demented and up-for-anything Steve-O weighed in, saying:
We always thought it was funny to force a heterosexual MTV generation to deal with all of our thongs and homoerotic humor. In many ways, all our gay humor has been a humanitarian attack against homophobia. We’ve been trying to rid the world of homophobia for years, and I think gay people really dig it too.
We're not sure we'd go that far but one thing is certainly clear, and it's that these boys aren't afraid of getting naked and close to one another. Real close. They've done it many a time.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel