Hummer: Mark Ronson's (ft. Boy George & Andrew Wyatt) "Somebody To Love Me"
By Noah Michelson
Mark Ronson, why do you treat us so well? What did we ever do to deserve "Bang Bang Bang," your killer first single from your latest album, Record Collection, which featured our tech-geek crush of the year, MNDR? And how can we possibly repay you for drafting Boy George for your newest single, "Somebody To Love Me"? Just say the word, name the place, whisper the position and we'll be there in a heartbeat, ready and willing to show our eternal, panting gratitude.
To read our profile of Ronson, click here.
Previously > Hummer: Ke$ha's "We R Who We R"
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers