Hummer: Mark Ronson's (ft. Boy George & Andrew Wyatt) "Somebody To Love Me"
By Noah Michelson
Mark Ronson, why do you treat us so well? What did we ever do to deserve "Bang Bang Bang," your killer first single from your latest album, Record Collection, which featured our tech-geek crush of the year, MNDR? And how can we possibly repay you for drafting Boy George for your newest single, "Somebody To Love Me"? Just say the word, name the place, whisper the position and we'll be there in a heartbeat, ready and willing to show our eternal, panting gratitude.
To read our profile of Ronson, click here.
Previously > Hummer: Ke$ha's "We R Who We R"
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'