Chatter: Rihanna on Nicki Minaj
By Noah Michelson
"You know I worked with her before on Rated R and she was just writing me some really good ballads and I couldn't wait to work with her again and finally have her on my record..It's a really fun song. It's called ‘Raining Men’. No, nothing like the original. It's quite up-tempo but kind of quirky and funny...[Nicki] has a great buzz and she has a 'thing' to her. She is a star and that's why people love her. She's also really entertaining with her visual as well as her lyrics and she has a great melody."
-- Rihanna discussing an upcoming collaboration with Nicki Minaj to be featured on Ri-Ri's upcoming album Loud.
Previously > Need To Know: Booka Shade
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes