Win Tickets to the Opening of Donatella Arpaia's Dbar
By Noah Michelson
Restaurateur, chef and Food Network diva Donatella Arpaia opens her first lounge, Dbar, this week at 263 West 19th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenue) in New York City. The sexy bar and lounge will kick off its arrival in Chelsea with an invite only VIP party hosted by Donatella Arpaia, photographer Mike Ruiz and Martini and Rossi on September 15th at 9:30pm. Party goers will get an early taste of artisanal pizza courtesy of Donatella’s buzzing new pizza spot DONATELLA, which connects to the bar. Martini and Rossi provide the libation.
To celebrate DBar's opening, we're giving away five pairs of passes to the party. If you want to go, just leave a comment on this post stating your favorite article currently on the Out.com homepage. We'll draw five winners at random and they'll each get a pair of passes to the VIP shindig. Contest ends at 12:00am on Wednesday, September 15. We'll draw the winners at random on the morning of September 15, contact them directly after, and their names will be on the list at the door. We can not provide travel or lodging, so if you don't live in New York City, it's your responsibility to get yourself here for the party.
Previously > Win Tickets to See Margaret Cho in Las Vegas
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?