Good Head for George Michael?
By Jessanne Collins
We of course mean a headline for his newly announced jail sentence in
the U.K., not what might happen in jail. Michael is to be put away for
four weeks, and will spend the next four on probation. He also was
fined around $2,000, all told, for his latest slow-moving driving
offense whilst under the influence of cannabis.
Anyway, the Brit tabloids love some Wham! puns, and we're looking for
the best as they come in. Right now, it's The Sun, with the inspired
"Lock Me Up Before I Can Go-Go", then the po-faced Guardian with "Wham
Rapped" and the dumb-ass Daily Mirror's "WHAM!"
Previously > True Blood’s Gone, But Are its Gays?
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers