The Boys of True Blood: Eric Northman
By Jessanne Collins
Name: Eric Northman (though given he was an actual Viking, this won’t be his original name, exactly)
And he is …? Sheriff of Area 5, owner of delightfully tacky vamp bar Fangtasia and very old (around 1,000) bloodsucker. Oh, and he loves Sookie. Oh, and he’s been on a sort of quest to avenge his dead (actual dead, not vamp dead) dad, who was killed by Russell.
Hotness: The hottest of them all; brooding blond looks, very droll, cruel, and fills out his one-size-too-snug pastel sweaters impressively. And he’s very strong, and we love a powerful man… er, undead thing.
Gayness: More than you’d think given his love for Sookie. His Euro-mannerisms are a help, and he has fang-hag Pam as a sidekick, plus he does unnerve Bill by staring at him in unseemly fashion. We’re pretty sure he and Godric (poor poor Godric …) got it on.
Keep him around-ness: They MUST. He’s he smartest thing in the vampire world, and has most of the show’s good lines (“is there blood in my hair? Pam will kill me…”) plus he and Sookie MUST get it on. After that tho, well that wee bitch is the kiss of death for any man. Just see how long Bill lasts now…
-- G. EARL
Previously > The Boys of True Blood: Jason Stackhouse
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters