Party on the Roof with GLAAD
By Nick Stergiopoulos
Photo: Getty Images
Tomorrow, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation will be organizing a summer rooftop charity event in Manhattan, hosted by former New York Housewife Bethenny Frankel. Sponsored by Delta and Rokk Vodka, the tropical-themed party will feature a silent auction, raffles, balloon artists and, of course, a swimsuit fashion show.
The red carpet begins at 6:30, and many Manhattan-based LGBT celebrities will be there to show their support, including Johnny Weir, former Project Runway designer Suede, Real World hunk Scott Herman, and RuPaul's Drag Race contestants.
So come celebrate GLAAD's work with great food, cocktails, and company. Tickets may be purchased for $100 in advance or $125 at the door.
Tuesday, August 3
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
230 Fifth Avenue
20th Floor Roof Top Garden
New York City
Previously > Two Queer Directors in the TIFF Line-Up
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection