Party on the Roof with GLAAD
By Nick Stergiopoulos
Photo: Getty Images
Tomorrow, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation will be organizing a summer rooftop charity event in Manhattan, hosted by former New York Housewife Bethenny Frankel. Sponsored by Delta and Rokk Vodka, the tropical-themed party will feature a silent auction, raffles, balloon artists and, of course, a swimsuit fashion show.
The red carpet begins at 6:30, and many Manhattan-based LGBT celebrities will be there to show their support, including Johnny Weir, former Project Runway designer Suede, Real World hunk Scott Herman, and RuPaul's Drag Race contestants.
So come celebrate GLAAD's work with great food, cocktails, and company. Tickets may be purchased for $100 in advance or $125 at the door.
Tuesday, August 3
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
230 Fifth Avenue
20th Floor Roof Top Garden
New York City
Previously > Two Queer Directors in the TIFF Line-Up
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad