New Dancing With the Stars Line-Up Announced
By Jessanne Collins
Photos courtesy Getty Images
Quick, name nine living famous people you'd like to have over for a dinner party. If you said Bristol Palin, Jennifer Grey, David Hasselhoff, Florence Henderson, Michael Bolton, Brandy, The Situation, Audrina Patridge, and Margaret Cho, well, the world is your freaking dinner party, because that's the cast of the new season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars.
To be honest, we find the breadth and depth of this conglomeration a little overwhelming. We're not even sure which silly joke to make first. Dare we suggest a "The Boys is Mine" redux Bolton style? Or should we just leave it at "Nobody puts Bristol in a corner"? Maybe we'll just refer you to our recent interview with the mindblowing Ms. Margaret Cho and take the rest of the day off.
Previously > Hummer: Robyn Covers Bjork's "Hyperballad"
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series