LOGO's The A-List Trailer Terrifies Us!
By Noah Michelson
OK -- we admit it. We loved the idea of the Real Housewives of New Jersey (or New York or Atlanta etc) because none of us are real housewives from New Jersey (or New York or Atlanta etc). But after seeing the trailer for the new LOGO show The A-List, featuring -- you guessed it -- A-list gays (that's a joke, right LOGO?) flitting around NYC being really gross, we kind of want to die. And not in a doofy, lighthearted Rachel Zoe kind of way.
Or at the very least it makes us want to move to a log cabin in the remotest corner of Montana and spend 30 days attempting to furiously pray the gay away -- or learning to love the razor sharp caress of a mangy, rabid, decidedly non-A-list grizzly bear, whichever ends up coming to us more naturally. Anything but this!
Oh the horror! Oh the gay shame!
Still -- we're going to watch. But only because we love Mike Ruiz (and would love to be locked up with him in a log cabin in the remotest corner of Montana ...)
The A-List premieres Monday October 4th 10/9c on LOGO.
Previously > New Dancing With The Stars Line-Up Announced
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera