Intersex Doggy's Gender Reassigned
By Justin McCraw
From the blogosphere comes the story of Red, a 1-year-old Pomeranian picked up by the San Bernardino Animal Shelter. Born with both male and female sex organs, Red underwent a $1,100 doggy gender reassignment surgery to become a full-fledged boy. No word on if Red will be neutered, but I would watch my leg nonetheless.
-- JUSTIN McCRAW
Previously > Holly Hughes's "The Dog & Pony Show"
- Paul Rudd Witnessed A Drag Queen Brawl While Filming Anchorman 2 Fight Scene
- WATCH: Beefcakes Want You To Enroll In Healthcare
- Ian McKellen Surprised Fans At Desolation of Smaug Screening
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Learning To Accept A Fraternity That Accepted Me
- Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins At Celebrating Christmas