Joseph Gordon-Levitt Sings "A Natural Woman"
Can Joseph Gordon-Levitt be any more perfect? He can act, sing, and dance. He knows how to wear a suit. He's got an adorable personality. And he's even played several gay roles, including a queer prostitute in Gregg Araki's brilliant Mysterious Skin.
While Gordon-Levitt's acting schedule certainly keeps him busy (he's in this summer's smash hit Inception and the upcoming films Hesher, Live With It, and Elektra Luxx), the star also runs a collaborative production company that he started five years ago. The online project, entitled hitRECord, encourages artistic input from as many people as possible. The introduction states, "Rather than just exhibiting and admiring each other's work as isolated individuals, we gather here to collectively work on projects together."
On Monday night, hitRECord held an event, "Summer in the City," at a bar in New York. Joseph Gordon-Levitt curated a collection of his favorite videos, including an animation about Proposition 8 and a short film starring himself and Channing Tatum. He also picked up an electric guitar and performed a cute cover (below) of Carole King's "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman."
Like we said, the perfect man.
If you missed the first show, "Summer in the City" will be back on August 30 and Sept 6. Tickets can be purchases here.
-- NICK STERGIOPOULOS
Previously > TIFF Gets A Little Bit Gayer
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men