30 First (Gay) Dates
By Justin McCraw
Like some sort of gay reality television show contestant, Kevin Richberg will travel for 30 days through 30 cities to have 30 first dates in order to find his soul mate. The 32-year-old MIT graduate says he thought of the idea while traveling through a new city in India almost everyday. Coupling this with his bachelorhood, he decided he could do the same thing but in America and with a more romantic underpinning.
Richberg will select from among a series of applicants (currently 350, according to this interview) who must answer a series of 10 questions, which don't include appearance or age. He says he's looking for something outside the realm of superficiality and wants anything that happens to be authentic. This also means no sex on the first date, but perhaps a goodnight kiss.
This entire adventure will take place on his blog, 30 Dates. 30 Days. 30 Cities., so "viewers" can keep up with his dating antics. To apply yourself, check the link here, and to Richberg, happy fishing.
-- JUSTIN McCRAW
Previously > Catching Up With Kristin Cavallari
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.