Who Should Receive AT&T's Bold Honor?
By Jessanne Collins
To recognize Pride week and the hard work of everyday individuals who make things happen for the LGBT community, AT&T has established the "Bold Honor" award. The first-ever nominees include Rev. Carmen Hernandez, Founder and President, NYC LGBT Chamber of Commerce; Ross Levi, Executive Director, Empire State Pride Agenda; Melissa Sklarz, Director, New York Trans Rights Organization; Co-Chair, National Stonewall Democrats; Irene Tung, Supervising Organizer, Make the Road New York; and the late Harry Wieder, New York Gay Activist.
Head over to Gay.com for complete bios of the nominees and to cast your vote. (The polls close Sunday!)
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film