Tasteful Male Nudes For The Gay Home #7
By Noah Michelson
We do love us some Vitruvian Man. Especially with marketing like: “Each artistic design expresses the harmonization of the relationship between parts of the body which manifest themselves in beauty.” So, with no further ado, give a big hand, please, to “Strength,” a pale but interesting chap doing a handstand of sorts, with no clothes on (of course).
He measures 11 inches (tall… oh come on, people), is a bargain $39.99, and is made from resin, on a black base with the sort of sharp edges that often feature in CSI, perhaps after a heated row over someone’s taste in art.
But the biggest danger here is that after a few cocktails a guest might drunkenly say “I can do that…" causing social embarrassment and a visit to the E.R.
Previously > Tasteful Male Nudes for the Gay Home #6
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete