Gaga's Bulging Eyes
By Nick Stergiopoulos
Lady Gaga has certainly inspired people to wear crazy
things, but this time she may have unintentionally started a dangerous trend. Due to the success of the "Bad Romance" video, many fans are seeking out contact lenses that make one's irises appear larger. While in the video Gaga's bulging eyes were likely created via CGI, the sale of these "circle contacts" has increased dramatically.
The problem? They are illegal and extremely dangerous! Contacts must be sold with a prescription, because if they don't fit properly they could cut off oxygen to your eyes, potentially leading to blindness. We recommend going through the Look Book and selecting different outfits to imitate instead.
Previously > Lady Gaga in Drag
Photo: Getty Images
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- 19th Annual Out100