Gaga's Bulging Eyes
By Nick Stergiopoulos
Lady Gaga has certainly inspired people to wear crazy
things, but this time she may have unintentionally started a dangerous trend. Due to the success of the "Bad Romance" video, many fans are seeking out contact lenses that make one's irises appear larger. While in the video Gaga's bulging eyes were likely created via CGI, the sale of these "circle contacts" has increased dramatically.
The problem? They are illegal and extremely dangerous! Contacts must be sold with a prescription, because if they don't fit properly they could cut off oxygen to your eyes, potentially leading to blindness. We recommend going through the Look Book and selecting different outfits to imitate instead.
Previously > Lady Gaga in Drag
Photo: Getty Images
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula