Kathy Griffin's Music Box
By Justin Ocean
The best bit though was about Mel Gibson: seeing Griffin channel Gibson via Darth Vader while huffing "foreign bodies!" and mock-running down the street is worth price of admission alone. That and knowing Joan Rivers and she sent him a "muffin basket" as thanks for the material. Classic!
She might have been called scum by The View's Elizabeth Hasselbeck (or "That dumb girl from Survivor who thinks she's a real person now" to paraphrase Kathy), but we were impressed -- okay, mildly disappointed -- she choose to stay classy and let the whole LiLo jail-time drama slide...especially when Samantha Ronson was DJ-ing at the casino's club mur.mur downstairs. What a comedic coincidence! Kathy, we hope you're saving some of that for your acceptance speech.
-- JUSTIN OCEAN
Previously > WTF Primetime TV Moment: Kathy Griffin on SVU
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack