Kathy Griffin's Music Box
By Justin Ocean
The best bit though was about Mel Gibson: seeing Griffin channel Gibson via Darth Vader while huffing "foreign bodies!" and mock-running down the street is worth price of admission alone. That and knowing Joan Rivers and she sent him a "muffin basket" as thanks for the material. Classic!
She might have been called scum by The View's Elizabeth Hasselbeck (or "That dumb girl from Survivor who thinks she's a real person now" to paraphrase Kathy), but we were impressed -- okay, mildly disappointed -- she choose to stay classy and let the whole LiLo jail-time drama slide...especially when Samantha Ronson was DJ-ing at the casino's club mur.mur downstairs. What a comedic coincidence! Kathy, we hope you're saving some of that for your acceptance speech.
-- JUSTIN OCEAN
Previously > WTF Primetime TV Moment: Kathy Griffin on SVU
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- How Devonte Hynes of Blood Orange Saved Pop Music
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men