Gay Protesters Terrify Woman By Just Standing There
By Nick Stergiopoulos
NOM must be getting desperate. Since its Summer For Marriage tour is failing to attract crowds, the hate group is doing all it can to portray itself as the victim. In this hilarious video, a woman recounts her terrifying encounter with gay counter-protesters. She was peacefully attending the rally, sitting with her three kids on the grass, when a group of gays and lesbians formed a line about 15 feet in front of her and ... and that's all.
Apparently just seeing LGBT people there was enough to bring her to tears, even though they simply held rainbow umbrellas and couldn't be any less threatening.
Though that one gay guy was holding up a sign that read "Equality for all Families." Quelle horreur!
-- NICK STERGIOPOULOS
Previously > Mickey Rourke Plays Gay?
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It