Crazy For Kylie!
By Noah Michelson
Before Christina and Britney had bobbypinned their first pair of mouse ears on top of their heads, before Fergie had inhaled her first hit of meth, before Lady Gaga was bluffin' with her muffin (in fact, her muffin was barely out of her mother's oven), there was Kylie Minogue.
Out celebrates the Australian pop star -- whose new album Aphrodite just debuted at #1 on the U.K. album charts (that's her fifth #1 album, in case you're keeping track) -- with our August cover story and photo shoot by photographer Xevi Muntane.
In the piece, Kylie talks about why she chose last fall to finally bring her roadshow to the U.S., what makes Aphrodite such a gay album, and clears up those rumors about being bisexual. Also in the August issue is a look at porn mogul Michael Lucas, our Las Vegas gay wedding fashion portfolio shot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath, and our 2010 Fitness Guide with tips on living long and better.
The August issue is now -- or will soon be (depending on your particular market) -- available on newsstands and at books stores.
Keep your eye on Popnography for an exclusive Kylie Minogue contest featuring loads of KM prizes.
Previously > First Listen: Kylie's Aphrodite
READER COMMENTS (
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Describes His Sexuality
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag