WTF Wednesday Post
By Noah Michelson
We like burly Germans, we love leather bikers, we admire a naked butt and we adore puppies. And how often do the four come up in the one story? Once, is the answer, and that once happens to occur today.
Of course, we don’t like non-medicated mental illness that makes a man walk into a German Hell’s Angels HQ, pull down his pants and moon them, then throw a puppy and run out. The unnamed young man fled the scene near Munich after the Sunday incident, but oddly (or not, given the lack of medication mentioned) stole a bulldozer to use as his getaway vehicle, prompting a very low-speed chase by cops. We’re not sure why the Hell’s Angels didn’t pursue him, but perhaps such antics are the norm.
So, the 26-year-old student is under arrest, and more vitally, the puppy is being looked after at an animal shelter. We’d have much preferred the leather bikers adopted the dog, but you can’t always have a happy ending.
Previously > Barbara Streisand Was Here
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models