World Cup Hotties!
By Jessanne Collins
We dug this out from last time there was a World Cup, back in 2006. The Swiss tourism board decided it was time for some clumsy lady-targeted advertising, and put this ad out. It begins “Dear girls…” then features lots of shots of hot (well, not that hot, but the Swiss have always been a little cheesy) fellas with inviting smiles. Really, did they honestly think women would travel to Switzerland alone, just because their lads were watching TV? Or did they really want to appeal to the gays, but were afraid to say it in so many words? We of course think the latter... but then, we always do.
Previously > How Morrissey Predicted the Death of Princess Di
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto