The Countess's Cringe-Worthy Morning Show
By Noah Michelson
We should be doing work, but instead we're too busy watching (and re-watching) this train wreck of a performance of "Money Can't Buy You Class" by Countess Luann De Lesseps on KTLA yesterday. Even more embarrassing than De Lesseps's voice is seeing those four unfortunate interns who were forced to "dance" and pretend like they're having a good time. Fear not, ladies -- someday, if you work hard enough, you'll be the ones making your subordinates unfairly suffer similar fates.
The Real Housewives of New York reunion special airs tonight at 10pm EST on Bravo.
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc