The Countess's Cringe-Worthy Morning Show
By Noah Michelson
We should be doing work, but instead we're too busy watching (and re-watching) this train wreck of a performance of "Money Can't Buy You Class" by Countess Luann De Lesseps on KTLA yesterday. Even more embarrassing than De Lesseps's voice is seeing those four unfortunate interns who were forced to "dance" and pretend like they're having a good time. Fear not, ladies -- someday, if you work hard enough, you'll be the ones making your subordinates unfairly suffer similar fates.
The Real Housewives of New York reunion special airs tonight at 10pm EST on Bravo.
READER COMMENTS (
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua