The Countess's Cringe-Worthy Morning Show
By Noah Michelson
We should be doing work, but instead we're too busy watching (and re-watching) this train wreck of a performance of "Money Can't Buy You Class" by Countess Luann De Lesseps on KTLA yesterday. Even more embarrassing than De Lesseps's voice is seeing those four unfortunate interns who were forced to "dance" and pretend like they're having a good time. Fear not, ladies -- someday, if you work hard enough, you'll be the ones making your subordinates unfairly suffer similar fates.
The Real Housewives of New York reunion special airs tonight at 10pm EST on Bravo.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It