Eric Pelka Debuts My Diary
By Noah Michelson
Photos: Jason Rodgers
Sunday, June 13, from 2 - 6pm, come celebrate the release of Eric Pelka's (above) color illustrated book, My Diary, (below) at the Patricia Field store, 302 Bowery (between Bleeker and Houston) in NYC. Eric will be on hand to chat and sign books and 15% of the sale of each book will go to supporting City Harvest. If you're dropping by, pick up a canned good to bring with you as well.
Go online to www.ericpelka.com or www.patriciafield.com to view the painting "A Berry Jam Festival Moment At The Grand Park," which is on silent auction. Bids can be placed before the release party and final auction on June 13 and with the proceeds from the sale of the painting also benefiting City Harvest.
Previously > Betty White Looks Back
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models