Poland Set For Gay President?
By Noah Michelson
The Polish people are not, as a whole, renowned for their love of the gays, but here we are, only a few short weeks away from the possible victory of our favorite cat-loving momma’s boy in that country’s presidential election.
We’ve kept tabs on Jaroslaw Kaczynski, who was Poland’s Prime Minister for a while and who decided to run for the other top job after the death of his twin in a tragic plane crash in April.
We have issues with Jaroslaw, who has been no friend to the gays, whilst at the same time having every paper in the world point out in very heavy terms that as mentioned above, he lives with mom, loves cats and was sort of outed by previously secret documents compiled by Poland’s security services.
Now the first round of voting has Jaroslaw trailing the lead candidate Bronislaw Komorowski by only a few percentage points. And on July 4, the two will go head to head.
Previously > When Cats Means Gay
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack