Lady Gaga in Drag
By Nick Stergiopoulos
Photo: Getty Images
Beyonce sang about being a boy, but Gaga may have one-upped
her by posing in drag for an upcoming Vogue Hommes Japan photo spread (oh Japan and its fondness for androgyny). Gaga has
been in collaboration with SHOWstudio for some time now, so when these images
appeared on the organization’s website, they raised eyebrows. According to fan
sites, the general consensus is that the model, “Jo Calderone,” is actually
Gaga’s alter ego. The shoot is under the direction of Nick Knight, who also worked with Gaga on another project of apocalyptic proportions -- literally.
-- NICK STERGIOPOULOS
Previously > Old Man Puts on His Poker Face
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Quote of the Day: Russell Tovey on Tom Daley's Coming Out