Using Gaga As The Ultimate Pickup Device
By Noah Michelson
Let's say you're in sixth grade and you're looking for a foolproof way to pick up chicks. Might we suggest you do what this guy did and serenade a roomful of girls with Lady Gaga's hit "Paparazzi"? Judging by the looks on most of their faces, this performance sealed the deal. Now if only math teachers were as easy to please.
Previously > Hummer: Katy Perry's "California Gurls"
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series