First Look: Lady Gaga's "Alejandro"
By Andrew Wailes
Lady Gaga has just released the first teaser photo for hew new "Alejandro" music video. The video, which will NOT be a sequel to the epic "Telephone" video, was directed by famed fashion photographer Steven Klein. No release date has been set yet, but hopefully the lady won't keep us waiting as long as she did with "Telephone," as that wait was nothing short excruciating.
From this first photo, the video looks like a departure from typical Gaga (if there is such a thing). There isn't a trace of extravagant hair pieces, and the clothes are less revealing than we've come to expect. But this is just one of what will certainly be a multitude of outfit and set changes, many of which I'm sure will be preview-able before the video drops. Gaga has said this video will be more "artsy" than her previous videos, also stating that Klein understands her "I am what I wear" lifestyle.
No matter what she does, we'll be waiting with baited breath. "Alejandro" is by no means her hottest single to date, but if anyone can use a video to make a song spectacular, it's Gaga. Stay tuned for updates!
-- ANDREW WAILES
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto