Alexis Arquette To Play Celebrity Marshal For Boston Pride
By Noah Michelson
Actress Alexis Arquette has been named as the Celebrity Marshal for Boston's 40th annual Pride Parade kicking off at noon on June 12. For all the details on the parade (including participants and the route), the parties, and other Pride festivities, head to Boston Pride's official site.
Previously > Candis Cayne Joins Drop Dead Diva
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield