A Brief Trip Down Anderson Cooper Memory Lane!
By Jessanne Collins
Pop quiz: What was Anderson Cooper up to you while you were in college/junior high/rehab (i.e., circa 2001)?
If you answered "game show hosting" pour yourself some Prosecco. Unless, that is, you actually were watching The Mole from the common room at Promises.
Witness the hot, suspenseful, hot suspensefulness:
The Wire has more where that came from.
Previously > Catching Up With Kristin Cavallari
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower