Tasteful Male Nudes For The Gay Home #2
By Noah Michelson
Ever fancied a real piece of classical homo-statuary but not had the bank balance to buy an original bust from the Met Museum? Of course you have.
Well, fret no more. For this charming piece comes to you from “Faux Marble Classics,” under the coy title of “Male Companions.” Their queer credentials are clear, however, says the site: “after extensive analysis these figures can be likened to the gay Romans of Fellini and Petronius's Satyricon.”
Well now – if extensive analysis (and the interesting bump under the right-hand fella’s tunic) says gay, we say pay. Just $298 will do the trick, and you have a range of finishes from “classic faux marble,” through “gold leaf,” to “black faux marble.” It’s possible you will want the entire range, and have your own two-foot-tall gay Roman orgy right on your coffee table.
Previously > Tasteful Male Nudes #1
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out