Queen for a Day
By Noah Michelson
We love a bit of Freddie Merucry, particularly when it’s also at the expense of a would-be prime minister whose grasp of and commitment to gay rights seems anything but concrete (see our Popnog posting last week). So here, courtesy of those nice boys at MoneyMad.org, is Britain’s Tory party leader David Cameron as the late great Mr. Mercury -- not that Cameron would ever be good enough to even lick the sweat off the real Freddie’s ‘stache.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne