Putin is a Person of "Traditional Orientation"
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
He may pose topless for photos, flexing his gnarled little muscles, but Russian PM Vladimir Putin is not having any of your gay slurs, do you hear? When the man’s man was recently in Italy, a journo there, in that typical homosexual manner that all Europeans have, asked him the secrets of his “political marriage” to his co-ruler, Dmitri Medvedev.
Putin first cleverly threw into doubt the interviewer’s own hetero credentials by saying the question has been put “in a very literary way” (cause we all know the only people who read books are gay), and then said: ““Mr. Medvedev and I are people of a traditional orientation. I can tell you this with complete certainty. As for marital unions, you have exaggerated a bit.”
OK, so we really weren’t seriously thinking you were gay at ALL until that reaction… but now?
Previously > When Cats Mean Gay
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World