Out Joins the iPad Revolution
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
The iPad -- Apple's first tablet computer -- finally hits stores tomorrow. If you're planning on picking one up for yourself (maybe you're already camped out in front of your local Apple store?) you'll be happy to know that Out's April issue featuring Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong will be available to view on your iPad. Not only will you be able to read all of your favorite Out features and see our stunning fashion and photography, but you'll also be able to watch exclusive video content like our behind-the-scenes Model Citizen shoot, our backstage at the Broadway Pets shoot, and our tutorial of how to get Kurt Cobain's look with Live the Life.
Out's Editor-in-Chief Aaron Hicklin recently chatted with WNYC about joining the iPad revolution and you can read the piece (and hear the mp3) here. Stayed tuned for more specific details about Out coming to the iPad.
Previously > The Return of Xtina
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood