DWTS: Our Wildest Dream Comes True
By Noah Michelson
Derek worked with Lil Kim two seasons ago and Joanna Krupa last season -- the former had the personality to win but not quite the full dancing chops, while Joanna had the skills to go all the way to the finals, but inspired no significant voting fan base (swimsuit models probably don't inspire much devotion from the people who will bother to memorize their names). Nicole might have enough of both the votes and the skills to bring home the disco ball crown, especially dancing with Derek, who creates sharp routines while combining unexpected dance and musical styles.
Here's this week's performance, which earned them two 10s: a tango to Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman," which found them re-enacting scenes from the movie Pretty Woman.
Such sexy meta-ness in their dancing might prove unstoppable.
-- A. RAYMOND JOHNSON
Previously > Stars Slump, but Sade Shines
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star