Andrew W.K. and Cherie Lily Want You To Werk
By Noah Michelson
Photo courtesy of Santos Party House
Party animal, rock god, motivational speaker, and cartoon genius Andrew W.K. will be spinning tonight at Santos Party House, 96 Lafayette Street, NYC. His wife, Cherie Lily, our favorite sweat-talking, sweet-walking, celebrity fitness instructor slash singer will also be performing along with the spunky threesome known as Menya -- who we interviewed earlier this year -- and Nyle X Naysayers. Stop on by to werk out the past week's worries.
The party starts at 7pm, is 18+, and tickets are $8. For more info and to buy tickets, head to the official Santos Party House site.
Previously > Need to Know: Cherie Lily
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto