Gaga Phones Home Tonight
By Noah Michelson
The moment we've all been waiting for is finally almost upon us. Tonight at 11:30pm EST, E! will premiere Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video. Just shy of 10 minutes long, little known is about the clip except that it co-stars Beyonce, is a sequel to her epic "Paparazzi" video (with Jonas Ackerlund once again directing) and begins with Gaga in jail, and is Quentin Tarantino–inspired (the Pussy Wagon from Kill Bill makes a special appearance).
Several photos from the video have popped up online, including the above very Madonna circa True Blue era-esque still. Gaga also seems to have been taking styling tips from Maluca, as the aluminum cans in the hair -- which we love -- are straight out of the up and coming singer's excellent "El Tigeraso" video.
Discussing the "Telephone" video with Phoenix's 104.7 KISS FM last month Gaga said, "I feel so bad for the 'Bad Romance' video 'cause the 'Telephone' video's so much better. [Beyoncé is] really a great friend of mine. We have a lot of fun working together. We're so very different in our approaches, but somehow when we come together it's really magical. I'm very excited for everyone to see the video."
Previously > Gaga called. She's on her way.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series