Tom Ford Goes Moroccan For New Fragrance
By Noah Michelson
Morocco seems to be where it is at this summer for the fashion crowd
(Yves Saint Laurent was aware of this ages ago). First we saw ethnic prints,
vibrant citrus colors, and Ikat style weaving all over the Spring/Summer
2010 runways -- from Dries Van Noten to Bottega Veneta. Now it seems Tom Ford
wants in on the action with a new fragrance launched this month: Private
Blend Bois Marocain.
Like the colors we saw on the runway (and the general climate of the exotic North African paradise), Bois Marocain's fragrance
is warm and vibrant. Its ingredients include thuya (a rare and precious wood
native to the region), Madagascan black pepper, bergamot, and nutmeg. Spicy
and so perfect for those sultry summer nights.
For more info, visit Tom Ford's website.
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield