Tom Ford Goes Moroccan For New Fragrance
By Noah Michelson
Morocco seems to be where it is at this summer for the fashion crowd
(Yves Saint Laurent was aware of this ages ago). First we saw ethnic prints,
vibrant citrus colors, and Ikat style weaving all over the Spring/Summer
2010 runways -- from Dries Van Noten to Bottega Veneta. Now it seems Tom Ford
wants in on the action with a new fragrance launched this month: Private
Blend Bois Marocain.
Like the colors we saw on the runway (and the general climate of the exotic North African paradise), Bois Marocain's fragrance
is warm and vibrant. Its ingredients include thuya (a rare and precious wood
native to the region), Madagascan black pepper, bergamot, and nutmeg. Spicy
and so perfect for those sultry summer nights.
For more info, visit Tom Ford's website.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection