So How 'Bout Those Grammys?
By Jessanne Collins
In case you were occupied cramming in the last five seasons of Lost last night and you had to TiVo the Grammys, we'll go ahead and give you a shortcut to the most important six-and-a-half minutes of the night. The much-hyped Gaga–Elton John duet (preceded by a nice Metropolisy monster dance number!) exceeded expectations, while Gaga's outfits kept us on the edge of our seats as always. (Check out Truman Says for a recap.) Meanwhile in the major award categories, two out of three of our predictions came true -- not too shabby!
Previously > Hummer: Mariah Carey's "Up Out My Face"
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men