So How 'Bout Those Grammys?
By Jessanne Collins
In case you were occupied cramming in the last five seasons of Lost last night and you had to TiVo the Grammys, we'll go ahead and give you a shortcut to the most important six-and-a-half minutes of the night. The much-hyped Gaga–Elton John duet (preceded by a nice Metropolisy monster dance number!) exceeded expectations, while Gaga's outfits kept us on the edge of our seats as always. (Check out Truman Says for a recap.) Meanwhile in the major award categories, two out of three of our predictions came true -- not too shabby!
Previously > Hummer: Mariah Carey's "Up Out My Face"
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It