So How 'Bout Those Grammys?
By Jessanne Collins
In case you were occupied cramming in the last five seasons of Lost last night and you had to TiVo the Grammys, we'll go ahead and give you a shortcut to the most important six-and-a-half minutes of the night. The much-hyped Gaga–Elton John duet (preceded by a nice Metropolisy monster dance number!) exceeded expectations, while Gaga's outfits kept us on the edge of our seats as always. (Check out Truman Says for a recap.) Meanwhile in the major award categories, two out of three of our predictions came true -- not too shabby!
Previously > Hummer: Mariah Carey's "Up Out My Face"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend