Gaga Sweeps the Brit Awards
By Noah Michelson
Gaga continues her reign as the world's most popular -- and soon to be most heavily decorated -- pop star with three big wins at the Brit Awards yesterday. Not only did she pick up trophies for international female solo artist, best international breakthrough act and best international album for The Fame, she also belted out an acoustic rendition of her next single "Telephone" before breaking into the "Vogue"–influenced "Dance in the Dark." Decked head to toe in Alexander McQueen, Gaga dedicated the decidedly subdued (smoke billowing across the stage, just her -- no back up dancers), somewhat somber performance to the late designer -- her friend and a muse -- who was found dead after taking his own life last week.
Previously > First Look: Gaga's "Telephone" Video
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection