Enquirer Outs Anderson Cooper
By Jessanne Collins
Is the media repealing it's "don't ask, don't tell" stance on Anderson Cooper's sexuality? Because the publication-of-grocery-store-checkout-record just casually dropped the "& boyfriend" bomb on a coverline regarding an alleged Haitian baby adoption. The story reports "exclusively" that the "hard-charging CNN anchorman" and "his hunky boyfriend, Ben Maisani" are planning to raise a son in their newly acquired West Village firehouse. At least part of that story might be actual news to any straggling CNN viewers who haven't yet grasped the significance of their stoic nightly newscaster's affinity for NeNe Leakes and special camaraderie with Kathy Griffin.
In other news, Dr. Oz is a fake.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera