Enquirer Outs Anderson Cooper
By Jessanne Collins
Is the media repealing it's "don't ask, don't tell" stance on Anderson Cooper's sexuality? Because the publication-of-grocery-store-checkout-record just casually dropped the "& boyfriend" bomb on a coverline regarding an alleged Haitian baby adoption. The story reports "exclusively" that the "hard-charging CNN anchorman" and "his hunky boyfriend, Ben Maisani" are planning to raise a son in their newly acquired West Village firehouse. At least part of that story might be actual news to any straggling CNN viewers who haven't yet grasped the significance of their stoic nightly newscaster's affinity for NeNe Leakes and special camaraderie with Kathy Griffin.
In other news, Dr. Oz is a fake.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- EXCLUSIVE: Clip of Daniel Radcliffe & Dane DeHaan from Kill Your Darlings