Chatter: Anne Hathaway
By Noah Michelson
"The whole family converted to
Episcopalianism after my elder brother came out. Why should I support
an organisation that has a limited view of my beloved brother? So
I'm... nothing. Fuck it, I'm forming. I'm a work in progress."
-- Actress Anne Hathaway telling GQ why she and her family left the Catholic church in the magazine's March issue.
- Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work
- Say It Ain’t So Bob!
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Listen: Lorde Released New Music Too
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls