Quickies: Doin' it Diva Style
By Jessanne Collins
> Look: We killed the last hour of Friday afternoon watching vintage Whitney videos on YouTube, and that was before this amazing bit of ephemera surfaced: the unpolished 1985 rendition of "I Am Changing" that's included on the 25th anniversary re-release of her self-titled debut. Related: Holy crap, we are old.
> Listen: A new Christina Aguilera track from the forthcoming Burlesque soundtrack. It's reaaal burlesquey.
> Learn: Courtney Love gives unsolicited (but never unwelcome!) tips on creating "drag eye" ("they're supposed to look kinda owly") and looking generally fresh in a series of TwitVid makeup tutorials. And what cheekbone-highlight would be complete without a bit of erstwhile existentialism? "The more you put in the more it stays on, I think," she muses. "Unless it's just all a delusion."
Previously > Spice Girls to Hit the (Theater) Stage
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey